IHHP power inductors: built-in magnetic shielding to avoid interference with other components
Vishay Intertechnology has extended its IHHP series of low-profile, high-current power inductors with two new devices in the 3mm x 3mm 1212 case size.
The IHHP-1212AZ-01 and IHHP-1212ZH-01 inductors help designers of portable elec-tronics devices in particular to save space and increase power efficiency.
The inductors contain a magnetic alloy power choke coil. They produce low levels of acoustic noise, and provide magnetic shielding to prevent interference with nearby components.
- DC-DC converters for battery-powered devices
- Power modules for battery-powered devices
- High-current point-of-load converters
- High-current power supplies
- DC-DC converter for FPGA
- Operating-temperature range: -55°C to 125°C