TE Connectivity (TE) has introduced a cost-efficient version of its popular Micro-MaTch connector family, providing an opportunity for designers of less demanding applications to make savings in Bill-of-Materials (BoM) costs.
The new Micro-MaTch Value-line of connectors is perfect for applications which are not exposed to heavy vibration, operate within a temperature range between -30°C and 80°C, and do not need to withstand frequent mating cycles. By contrast, the existing Micro-MaTch connectors for industrial applications can withstand higher operating temperatures, more mating cycles and more vibration.
The Micro-MaTch Value-line is based on the high-quality Micro-MaTch connector system. On a pitch of 1.27mm, the Micro-MaTch Value-line offers a variety of wire-to-board interconnections which may be readily accommodated in space-constrained board designs.
- Home-automation equipment
- Mobile GPS devices
- Ventilation and climate-control units
- Building surface control
- Set-top boxes
- Audio and video equipment
- Electronic voting machines
- Payment terminals
- Tin-plated contact design
- Gas-tight and corrosion-free connections between wire and insulation displacement contacts
- Full range of application tooling from hand tools to fully automated equipment
- Cable connectors accept all standard ribbon cables