The NXH80T120L2Q0PG is ideal for use at high power levels, since it offers efficient switches for good power efficiency and a reliable Q0PACK package which can withstand harsh environments. The package is equipped with press-fit pins for easy assembly. A variant of the module, the NXH80T120L2Q0SG, is available with solder pins.
The module combines high-performance trench field-stop IGBTs with the rugged anti-parallel diodes required in inverter applications.
The NXH80T120L2Q0PG may be used to implement a complete T-type phase leg rated at 1,200V/80A. The layout of the module is designed to minimise parasitic inductance.
Furthermore, ON Semiconductor modules provide customers with a fully-integrated supply chain for both the silicon and packaging, ensuring high quality and cost efficiency.
- 5μs short-circuit withstand time in neutral-point IGBT configuration
- 175°C maximum junction temperature
- 2,500V isolation voltage capability
- 12.7mm creepage and clearance distance
- Solar inverters
- Uninterruptible power supplies