TE Connectivity’s (TE) Industrial RJ45/Fiber Optic Push Pull variant 14 metal shell connector is equipped with robust termination technology that allows a timesaving and flexible field installation without special tools.
With its metal shell, this RJ45/Fiber Optic connector is able to withstand harsh environments and offers chemical, oil or spark resistance.
Due to its high grade IP rating (IP65/IP67) the metal shell version provides a reliable and resistant connection which extends the life of the connector, reducing maintenance costs.
The comfortable push pull mechanism helps ensure a secure, sealed interconnection and enables the connector to withstand severe shock, high temperature and vibration.
- Welding machines
- Motors/motor controls
- Automotive production
- Reduce maintenance costs with a durable metal shell connector
- Help ensure a reliable connection in harsh, outdoor environments with high grade IP shielding and temperature resistance
- Enable design flexibility with fiber optics or RJ45 copper connection
- Save assembly time with a quick and easy connect and disconnect system
- Minimize system weight with a plastic housing interface