The new Vishay Dale IHLP-4040DZ-8A parts offer a wide range of inductance values from 0.47μH to 47μH.
With a frequency range up to 1MHz, the AECQ200-qualified devices enable designers of voltage regulator modules, high-current noise filters and DC-DC converters for high-temperature automotive applications to achieve high performance while saving space and power.
The IHLP-4040DZ-8A inductors handle high transient current spikes without hard saturation. Housed in a shielded, composite package which reduces buzz noise to ultra-low levels, the devices offer high resistance to thermal shock, moisture, mechanical shock and vibration.
- Engine- and transmission-control units
- Diesel injection drivers
- Entertainment and navigation systems
- Noise suppression for motors
- Windshield wipers
- HID and LED lighting
- Heating and ventilation blowers
- Powered seats
- Powered mirrors
- 4.0mm profile
- DC resistance range: 1.55mΩ to 167mΩ
- Saturation current range: 4.5A to 28.5A