International Rectifier, An Infineon Technologies Company has announced the expansion of its StrongIRFET™ MOSFET portfolio to include 75V devices suitable for a wide variety of industrial applications.
The new family of 75V power MOSFETs features ultra-low on-state resistance, providing excellent performance in low-frequency applications. The devices also offer a very high current capability, a soft body diode, and a 3V typical threshold voltage for improved noise immunity.
Each device in the family is 100% avalanche-tested at the industry’s highest avalanche currents to ensure that they provide the most robust solution for demanding industrial applications. The devices are offered in through-hole packages.
|Part Number||Drain Current at 25˚C (A)||Maximum On-resistance at 10V (m )||Gatecharge at 10V (nC)||Package|
- 175°C maximum junction temperature
- Fully characterised capacitance and avalanche safe operating areas
- Enhanced body diode dV/dt and dI/dt capability
- Power tools
- Light electric-vehicle inverters
- DC motor drives
- Lithium-ion battery-pack protection
- Secondary-side synchronous rectification