Vishay is offering a new family of fifteen new 200V Gen-2 TMBS Trench MOS Barrier Schottky rectifiers featuring a wide range of current ratings from 5A to 30A in four power package options. As low forward voltage drops down to 0.65V typical at 15A, the rectifiers offer high efficiency.
All devices are available in power TO-263AB and TO-262AA packages. The 5A V(B,I)T5202 is also offered in the TO-220AC, while the 10A V(B,I) T10202C, 20A V(B,I)20202G and V(B,I)20202C, and 30A V(B,I)30202C are available in the TO-220AB. The rectifiers feature a high maximum operating junction temperature of +175°C.
The TO-263AB package offers a MSL moisture sensitivity level of 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of +245°C. The TO-220AB, TO-220AC, and TO-262AA packages feature solder bath temperatures of +275°C maximum, 10s, per JESD 22-B106.
The devices are compliant to RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU and halogen-free according to JEDEC JS709A standards.
- High frequency DC/DC converters
- Switching power supplies
- Freewheeling diodes
- OR-ing diodes
- Reverse battery protection
- Trench MOS Schottky technology generation 2
- Current ratings from 5A to 30A
- Low forward voltage drop to 0.65V typical at 15A, low power losses
- High efficiency operation
- Maximum operation junction temperature of +175°C
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of +245°C (for TO-263AB package)
- Solder bath temperature +275°C max. 10s, per JESD 22-B106 (for TO-220AC, ITO-220AC, and TO-262AA package)
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free