TE Connectivity’s (TE) ANSI C136.41 compliant dimming receptacle and spring leaf contacts provide an electrical and mechanical interconnection between an ANSI C136.41-2013 photo control cell and luminaire.
Ideal for outdoor, roadway and commercial lighting, the dimming receptacle is available with two or four dimming contacts to support either 0VDC to 10VDC dimming methods or digital addressable lighting interface (DALI), while providing a reliable power interconnect with three robust twist lock contacts.
- Street and roadway lighting
- Photo controls
- Provide a standardized connection between the photocell and the dimmable luminaire with this ANSI compliant receptacle
- Provide a reliable power interconnect with robust twist lock contacts
- Support one or two channel dimming protocols with a receptacle available with two or four dimming contacts
- Achieve ease of integration into new or existing light fixtures with a receptacle that comes pre-terminated with wire leads
- Available with +105°C and +150°C rated wire insulation for varying temperature rated luminaires
|2213362-1||Dimming Photocell Receptacle Assembly, +150°C, 3/2|
|2213362-2||Dimming Photocell Receptacle Assembly, +150°C, 3/4|
|2213362-3||Dimming Photocell Receptacle Assembly, +105°C, 3/2|
|2213362-4||Dimming Photocell Receptacle Assembly, +105°C, 3/4|
|2213365-1||Dimming Photocell Brush Contact|