The 146 CTI low-impedance series, part of Vishay’s surface-mount family of aluminium capacitors, comprises devices which are capable of up to 6,000 hours’ useful life at 125°C. The whole series is AEC-Q200 qualified for use in automotive electronic-control units as well as industrial and professional applications.
The devices are vibration-proof, featuring four or six solderable pads, and are also charge- and discharge-proof with no peak-current limitation. The devices are also notable for their low equivalent series resistance.
Devices in nominal case sizes from 8mm x 8mm x 10mm to 18mm x 18mm x 21mm are available in voltage ratings from 16V to 100V and a capacitance range from 10μF to 4,700μF.
QUICK REFERENCE DATA
|Nominal case sizes (L x W x H in mm)||8 x 8 x 10 to 18 x 18 x 21|
|Rated capacitance range||10uF to 4700uF|
|Tolerance in capacitance specification||±20%|
|Rated voltage range||16V to 100V|
|Operating temperature range||-55°C to 125°C|
|Endurance test at 125°C||1000h to 5000h|
|Useful life at 105°C||1,500h to 6,000h|
|Shelf life at 0V, 105°C||1,000h|
- Automotive systems
- Industrial and professional applications
- Standard and switched-mode power supplies
- Pulse energy-storage circuits
- General smoothing, filtering, and buffering
- Vibration-proof 4- and 6-pin versions available
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- High-temperature reflow soldering according to JEDEC J-STD-020
- High reliability and high ripple current capability