More than 30 of these series of products are intended for single-phase applications. These filters come in chassis- and board-mountable designs, and feature a variety of input/output terminations for applications from 1A to 60A. These products include:
- The EMC series of dual-stage filters for attenuating RF interference in power lines. They feature a current rating up to 30A, and offer high differential-mode attenuation in the lower frequency range.
- The WG series for use in white goods, featuring a low-cost tubular design. The WGA, WGB and WGC versions support compliance with leakage current requirements for fixed appliances that are not easily moved from one place to another; the WGD, WGE and WGF versions are for appliances that may be moved easily.
TE also supplies Corcom filters for three-phase and high-current applications. Available in three- and four-wire configurations, these filters use heavy-duty components that withstand currents up to 900A. Featured products include:
- The very light BCF series in a compact book-form housing. It offers a superior price-to-performance ratio for applications from 7A to 180A.
- The AYO series of compact, low-current filters offers wide-band RFI suppression. With a space-saving design, these filters are ideal for applications from 3A to 20A.
The Corcom range also includes IEC inlet and power entry modules, which combine power sockets integrated with EMI filters enclosed in RFI jackets. Its power entry modules incorporate power sockets, filtering, fuses, switching and voltage selection in a single unit.
- Power line filtering
- EMI suppression
- Comprehensive safety agency approvals
- Available in a variety of industry-standard input/output configurations
- Performance characteristics to meet almost any customer requirement