The IWTX-4646BE-50 transmitter coil is a complement to Vishay’s WPC-compliant wireless receiver coils. It provides an excellent alternative to larger ferrite-based solutions, which can become saturated in the presence of a strong magnetic field.
The IWTX-4646BE-50 offers a durable construction and high-permeability shielding. The device provides efficiency greater than 70% at a 19V input voltage; the test conditions included the use of WPC-compliant transmitter and receiver chipsets and an IWAS-4832FF-50 receiver coil with 2.7mm spacing.
The IWTX-4646BE-50’s high-saturation powdered iron is resistant to the magnetic fields produced by permanent magnets.
AEC-Q200 certification for the transmitter coil is pending.
- WPC-compatible wireless charging pads
- Qi wireless charging pads
- >70% efficiency
- 50% magnetic saturation at 4,000 gauss
- 24μH inductance at 200kHz
- ±5% inductance tolerance
- 71mΩ resistance (±10%) at 25°C
- 7MHz self-resonant frequency