The connector consists of a dimming receptacle and spring-leaf contacts which make it ideal for outdoor, commercial and utility lighting. The new dimming receptacle is available with two or four dimming contacts, to support either 0-10V DC dimming methods or Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) equipment. Three robust twist-lock contacts provide a reliable power interconnection.
The receptacle comes pre-terminated with wire leads for ease of integration into new or existing light fixtures that feature an ANSI C136.41-2013 photo-control cell.
- Street lighting
- Photo controls
- Car-park lighting
- Supports one- or two-channel dimming protocols
- 15A power-contact current rating
- 0.1A dimming-contact current rating
- Power contacts terminated to 14AWG stranded wire (UL1015 or UL3321)
- Signal contacts terminated to 18AWG stranded wire (UL1015 or UL3321)
|Description||Part Number with 150°C Wires||Part Number with 105°C Wires|
|5 position (2 dimming/signal contacts)||2213362-1||2213362-3|
|7 position (4 dimming/signal contacts)||2213362-2||2213362-4|
|Spring-leaf brush contact||2213365-1||-|