The MIC4605 is a 85V half bridge MOSFET driver that features adaptive dead time and shoot-through protection. The adaptive dead time circuitry actively monitors the half bridge to minimize the time between high and low side MOSFET transitions, which maximizes power efficiency. Anti-shoot-through circuitry prevents erroneous inputs and noise from turning both MOSFETs on at the same time.
The MIC4605 also offers a wide 5.5V to 16V operating supply range to maximize system efficiency. The low 5.5V operating voltage allows longer run times in battery-powered applications.
- Advanced adaptive dead time
- MIC4605-1 with dual TTL inputs
- MIC4605-2 with single PWM input
- Fast 35ns propagation times
- 135 µA quiescent current
- Separate high and low side under-voltage
- Intelligent shoot-through protection
- Enable input for on/off control
- On-chip bootstrap diode
- Drives 1000pF load with 20ns rise and fall
- 8-pin SOIC and 10-pin TDFN packages
- 1k MSRP: $0.55 US