The MIC2790/1/3 is a high accuracy supervisor circuit with an ultra fast response, a manual reset input pin, and a capacitor-programmable reset delay.
The device monitors a wide sense input voltage range from 0.4V to 5.5V with an ultra high accuracy of 0.5% at room temperature. The output is asserted when the sense signal is below the comparator threshold. The MIC279X provides two outputs with inverting logic and multiple choice of drivers, open-drain and push-pull options.
The device also includes an enable signal in addition to manual reset and external programmable capacitive timeout delay between 1ms-10s. The input voltage range of 1.5V to 5.5V makes this part ideal for a wide variety of applications.
|Part Number||Reset output active low||Reset output active high||Enable||Package|
|MIC2790N-04VMT||Open-drain||-||-||6-pin 2 × 2mm TDFN|
|MIC2791N-04VMT||Open-drain||-||-||6-pin 1.6 × 1.6mm TDFN|
|MIC2791L-04VMT||Push-pull||-||-||6-pin 1.6 × 1.6mm TDFN|
|MIC2791H-04VMT||-||Push-pull||-||6-pin 1.6 × 1.6mm TDFN|
|MIC2793LH-04VMT||Push-pull||Push-pull||Yes||8-pin 2 × 2mm TDFN|
|MIC2793NH-04VMT||Open-drain||Push-pull||Yes||8-pin 2 × 2mm TDFN|
- 1μs ultra fast propagation delay
- ±0.5% reset threshold at +25°C
- ±1.0% reset threshold from -40°C to +125°C
- Capacitor-programmable timeout delay and user adjustable input voltage thresholds with open-drain active low, push-pull active low, and push-pull active high options
- Integrated manual reset and enable functions
- Reference voltage of 0.4V
- Medical equipment
- Set top box and high-end A/V
- Microprocessor-based systems
- Handheld devices